Pitanja i odgovori: 63
- Unable to detect the Bluetooth car stereo system with my Bluetooth audio deviceIf the Bluetooth car stereo is not detected by the Bluetooth audio device, check the following: Verify that the Bluetooth car stereo system has been paired with the Bluetooth audio device. Pairing the Bluetooth
- The MirrorLink feature does not work with my smartphone. How comes?Not all smartphones are compatible with the MirrorLink feature. You can refer to the MirrorLink Compatibility Information Web page to confirm whether your smartphone is compatible with this product or not.
- What can I do if I am having connectivity issues between my Sony Xperia smartphone and the unit when using the MirrorLink feature?If you are experiencing MirrorLink connectivity issues between your Sony Xperia smartphone and the unit, you can try the following: Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable between your smartphone and the unit Or
- When using both a USB memory device and the MirrorLink feature, the content in the USB device is not recognised. Can this be solved?This problem occurs when the USB memory device you wish to play content from is connected after establishing the connection of the MirrorLink feature. Connecting the USB memory device before starting the MirrorLink
- Why is the elapsed playing time on the visualiser not displayed correctly?The elapsed time may be incorrectly displayed on your visualiser for a number of reasons. The time will revert back to 0:00 if the length of the track changes or a new one begins, and this may cause some inconsistency when
- What steps should I take if I'm experiencing stability issues while operating the system?Use the following steps below if you've already tried switching your unit ON and OFF and you're still experiencing stability issues: Press the SOURCE button for two seconds to turn off the unit Wait for 10 seconds
- Why am I having trouble viewing USB videos and photos in video OUT?In general, video and images appear in either AUX video format or by using discs such as DVDs / VCDs.
- Do display issues appearing when I start an application from my smartphone using the MirrorLink feature imply that the application won't work properly?Indeed, if there are display issues showing up when you start an application on your smartphone, through the use of the MirrorLink feature, the application might not work properly. If you wish to close the application
- What should I do if I'm having problems putting in new names for my music stored via USB?Downloading the latest update should resolve the issue you are having naming music content via USB.